Thread: About Joanne
View Single Post
Unread July 19th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter29 View Post
Sorry guys but I have been asked by Jo to remove my new posting on her from the site. She did sound very anxious. So I tried to contact MPR on their "contact page" but their damn "captcha image" does not show any figures to include so message can not be sent. Does anyone know how I can remove the review from my side? What a mess this is now. Thanks brothers.
Jeezus Winter...how the Frick did you let out that you were posting of her anyway...You know parlor girls get paranoid when they hear about a review of them is posted, if they had not heard it, or if they are onsite but also can figure out who wrote something that will give them grief or cause for worry. How many others got her all freaked out? She sounded very confident and good last week when I spoke with her. Now she will be on guard.

Jeezzz! And who do we have to thank for seeing to it her other reviews got cancelled?