View Single Post
Unread February 2nd, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I kind of agree, but for example with Lily, "Steve" has review after review, which doesn't bother me, but I think MPR wants to tone that back. I mean, if I understand, it's 3 reviews from a monger per provider. I guess if it's been six months or so and you give an update, that's cool....

It's only ten days per review, but I've seen some BS reviews (as we all have), especially for providers that are long gone from that shop...that's just lame. I know money is tight, but I think there are some that take advantage of it. It is a business after all, and we are lucky to have a cool site like this. I started out nearly ten years ago with ********. It was good for a long time, but just went flat. I'm not sure why. That's when I came here. The good thing is that fellow mongers call BS on fake or ridiculously repetitive reviews....never mind the "I butt fucked her" threads!
The thing is, those guys who write BS reviews for their ten day aren't prevented from continuing to write BS reviews. I guarantee that the number of bogus reviews won't decrease with this limitation.

But this will cause the three following problems, all worse in my opinion:
1. The guys who write BS reviews will simply write them for girls who have less than 3 reviews, meaning a larger sample set of that girl's info will be useless.
2. Guys will simply fabricate girls altogether.
3. Lazy asses like Wolfman who always add their reviews for provider X under provider Y will waste the available review space for provider Y.