View Single Post
Unread July 7th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation I don’t recommend

I really didn’t want to put this out there but she messaged me that she is back and she wants to see my “friends”. She sounds a little desperate. She wants the friends to contact Mark. I think he’s an ex-husband. Before you guys call, think about the following caveats.
She didn’t say but I would say she will be happy with 80-100, flat fee. But, you must pay for the room at the Royale in Rosemead. I think it’s 35 or 40 for 2 hours. This could mean an extended session. Here’s the big negative. She lives in DTLA. She wants you to pick her up and take her to Rosemead. But, she didn’t mention anything about driving her back. Who knows! Maybe she’ll take the bus.
I’m not recommending this but if you want to try, contact Mark at 626-376-6836. Set up a time and ask him for her address. He speaks decent English.
Good luck!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 543CBA30-CE45-41F2-92B4-FE29DB6EBB46.jpg (15.4 KB, 65 views)