Thread: Time and tip
View Single Post
Unread July 11th, 2023
VIP User

Trojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond reputeTrojanhero has a reputation beyond repute

My tips are given on basis of type of service provided and the quality thereof not based on time spent

For a basic Handy I offer 40. I may tip less if she’s ugly or has no skill. If she’s good looking, the offer can go up to 50 or 60. If she allows UTC fondling and licking, 60 to 80. I actually paid 100 once for a girl with a flawless body who allowed UTC groping and kissing. I get girls sometimes who start the negotiations at 100 for HJ. I say only if you do it nude and let me touch and lick. They quickly reduce their price to 60 with OTC only and settle for 50.

A CBJ is 80 or 100 if she’s hot. BBBJ is 100 to 120 if she’s blowing my mind

FS starts at 100 if she’s homely and lays there like a dead fish. But normally 120 if she’s okay looking and puts in minimal effort. 140 to 150 if she’s good and good looking. I can go as much as 160 or even 180 for a hot girl that allows BBBJ, DFK and DATY. 200 is too much for a Mp girl. I already spent 40 or 50 on the house charge.

Of course these are merely general guidelines. I can be talked out of more $ by a hot girl for less service, and I have often gotten more than I expected from a smaller tip. It’s always nice when they wait for the tip at the end so I can can pay what I think she earned and not what she thinks she deserves!