View Single Post
Unread February 10th, 2019
VIP User

jagone has a spectacular aura aboutjagone has a spectacular aura about
Default Thank you for replying

Thank you guys for your suggestions. So, Valentine's Day will be the day of redemption. Also found out that the #8 is a lucky number, hence all the 8s in the envelope.

Kani: I am much older than her, she is 26 but much cuter and better looking than me. She looks like a tall and slim Chinese model, I am a lucky SOB. Lol.

Bang Qiu: I am very aware of this relationship. My buddy, who is very experienced, just like you, has painted me THE FULL PICTURE with all the imperfections etched in. Heeding your advice reminds me of this song by Bryan Adams (and Elvis) that I was listening to a lot when I first met her over a year ago. The lyrics are so applicable and it goes, "wise men say, only fools rush in," - your advice exactly, "can't help falling in love," - this was so naturally mutual, " should I stay," - i have asked myself that question many times, "would it be a sin," - we are both married and we both know, "somethings are meant to be," - I would have never thought this could ever happen, meeting someone like her in a MP environment, she works in a legit MP in LA, "take my hand," - she has done that many times, and this is where the music stops, because the next line, "take my whole life too," - no, that will not happen, it will not happen, thanks to all the great advice.

I showed my buddy what you wrote and he was impressed that within the confines of a narrated paragraph, you were able to glimpse the true heartfelt elements of this relationship. And you offered kind, sincere and caring advice, and we don't even know each other, except for this site. I remember corresponding with Ichi, who is very much like that, and you reminded me of him. This site needs more people like you and.....Ichi. For that, I am most grateful and have taken your advice to heart. Thank you Bang Qiu.

After all that has been said, I would rather live in a world with love than without. I know you guys will agree with me on that. Happy valentine's day everyone.