Thread: Bangkok or bust
View Single Post
Unread March 25th, 2015
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Earnhardt, you are my hero. My time in Bangkok and Pattaya were similar, but I could not hang with you. I had to take a day off every third day to play golf and sleep...and apply some balm to my dick. I would do a short time girl in the afternoon, take a nap, and then hit Soi 6 through 11 to check all my favorite go go bars. Last time I was there, the best place was Heavenly, a small upstairs place where you sat on pillows very close to the dance floor. A much better experience than sitting on a bar stool 20 feet from the stage, but of course all the places had the girls not dancing make the rounds and get their money out of us mongers (the Btits over there coined the term for us "punters") on lady drinks. As you became known in the various bars, you could get your faves to come over, and of course get them to introduce you to the sweeties you hadn't met yet. Bottom line, there is just more pussy in Thailand than most of us can handle...at least at my advanced age. Sounds like the bar fines have gone up slightly since my last time in Pattaya (2007), back then most were 800 to 1000 baht, but premium girls were 1500 all I gut. Monger on, dude.