View Single Post
Unread December 3rd, 2023
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
Just a public service announcement to some of you guys out there.
When you find a provider that offers FS, quit trying to make it about them than it is about you. She couldn't care less if she comes or not. When you stick it in, do your thing and quit trying to prolong your time inside her. If you're fucking her longer then you fuck your GF or wife, your fucking her too long. You can bet the poor woman's hating you with every minute your going over that time. !! Why am I mentioning this you might ask? Well, the more these girls run into goofballs like this, the more likely they are too raise their price. Some of these reviews I'm reading makes me cringe if I can be honest. I'm not naming names but you know who you are!!
Does it bother you to know that my cock was up in some of these girls that your letting stroke you? I have read some of your reviews and you’re not even banging these girls so why does it matter to you? Let me tell you something else that’s going to piss you off I fuck these girls for as long as it takes me to bust a nut and if it take me 25 minutes then that’s what they get! If they don’t like it that don’t have to do it. Believe me it’s no skin off my back. Let me guess you’re one of those 2 pumps and a wiggle type guy? Now your post because someone is laying the lumber to these chicks and it’s making you mad. What’s the real deal