Thread: Wake up Part 2
View Single Post
Unread December 17th, 2015
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

If I don't need too much (!!), then the place that meets 72's standards is Grand Spa on Grand Avenue near Noble. Very clean, easy parking, relaxing atmosphere. Lina (or Anna, as she calls herself) is my go to for very good massage quality, teasing, and ending. Her willingness to participate varies, but overall, it is a great place.

I haven't gone in many months, but Sunkiss always met this standard, depending on the provider.

Overall, its not easy to think of many places that get it right across the board. And that includes tip problems. Considering the dozens of options every day, I don't put up with any tip crap anymore. Someone who does a great job with a great attitude always gets paid well from me, assuming they trust that I'll take care of them. I hate tip talk!