View Single Post
Unread August 7th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Koreans are pro's know how to get you off, young or old you leave with a smile on your face. the old ho's in the IE for $100 is a good deal and all, but they are old. the young hot ones are very pretty skilled but at $200+ hit 2-3 a month and you got a BMW car payment spent on 3 hours of pussy..LOL

Chinese is hit or miss, in my opinion many older Chinese don't venture out of SGV area other than work, so western culture is still a little mysterious, and they get hot and excited to experience something different. by far my best experiences mongering has been with Chinese woman 30-50 and it did't cost me an arm and a leg.

not really into Thai woman, yes you get a excellent quality massage, with stretching but don't like the shy games they play. and the ones who are willing to give you some action, are the money hungry multiple booking girls.

same goes for Viet. the older ones are willing but not very attractive,and the young ones are very attractive, but they know it and ask for to much money,and not enough quality, service and never GFE. unless the girl is into you.

Love the Japanese, but they are not easy to find in LA.

In my professional mongering opinion (140+) reviews, yes each culture has stereotypes but just like all stereotypes in real life, it does not apply to whole culture. It best to try to make a personal connection with the girl if you plan seeing her often to ensure the best quality service.