View Single Post
Unread August 7th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama1 View Post
I've noticed in real life that there are some very real differences between women from the different Asain Countries. I'm wondering if some of you more experienced guys have an opinion on the different places and what kind of attitude / service the girls from various countries provide.
Chinese, K girls, Vietnamese, Thai etc. Is there any rule of thumb as to who's more into pleasing?
IMHO Koreans are more professional and will provide better all around service and will act like they enjoy it more than other races. Chinese are hit and miss and tend to be more mechanical and distant (just like everything they do in life). I have not had much experience with Thai girls here but in Thailand they can't be beat for the overall value and level of service provided...true GFE every time. Now Viet girls that I have encountered here are mostly money grubbing, poor service, bitchy attitude, waste of time and money but they look hot (for what it's worth.) In Vietnam they are totally different and provide excellent service but I only had one pro when I was there because there are so many regular ladies there that are willing to fuck foreigners that I didn't see the need to look for pros. Of course there will be many here that disagree with me and this is just what I have noticed about the different Asian races and as usual YMMV