Thread: WTF Moments
View Single Post
Unread March 26th, 2018
VIP User

Allandoe is on a distinguished road

My WTF moment was a couple of years back in Irvine. I got a number from BP for someone who was providing in Irvine. No face pics etc but bod looked nice. So I contacted and while texting back n forth it turned out she provides services in the same apartment complex as mine. She literally had a studio apt 50 steps up my place. That was weird enough and I battled the thought that it might be awkward later if I run into her on street as she did not know I live so close but I went anyway. Her name was Loren and she was an extremely nice person. We had a great session where she gave me a nice bbbj and some dfk. Then into CFS and I was so turned out I was fucking her hard missionary and I looked down and there was blood everywhere. Freaked the shit out of me. I asked her if she was okay and she said oops I am so sorry. I just got.my periods. She then asked if I want to keep fucking her as she was having too much fun and .... I did... In fact I loved it coz her pussy was so hot and moist later I took a shower in her apt and walked back to mine. We tried connecting again so many times but it seems like it was a weird temporary place for her. She had no furniture and just a mattress on the floor. A suitcase in one corner. Honestly, I do miss her. She was amazing!