Thread: WTF Moments
View Single Post
Unread May 3rd, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
I had a WTF momen recently.

I was visiting a girl from HX at a hotel on Hotel Terrace. As I was leaving, walking down the steps, a door to another room opened and the woman inside called to me. It was a Japanese girl I had met a week earlier, at an AAMP.

The booker of that AAMP said she had "gone home", so I figured I'd never see her again. I had been kicking myself for not getting her contact info. Yet not one week later, she serendipitously fell into my lap.

I got her contact info and saw her a half dozen more times before she flew home.
You guys know how those hotels in that area are, so I'm not going to ask "what are the odds?" of bumping into another working girl there. But the odds of bumping into that particular girl, when she just happened to open the door as I was walking by .... Blessings from the monger gods.
That's some serious Twilight Zone pussy there!!! DAMN!!!