View Single Post
Unread June 21st, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Sorry to hear that dude... Americanized Asians are a waste of time anyways. I think you said you don't like the FOB types...so you're gonna fight an uphill battle. American girls are mostly entitled cunts and Americanized Asians are even worse. The shitty part is you can't help what you're attracted to so good luck chasing cunts you may never catch one and if you do you'll wish you didn't!
I think this is the basic problem. The common advice out there I've found, whether I ask for it or not, is that I have high expectations. I'm not really attracted to Asians. I know that's odd when I go to MPs sometimes which are almost all Asian, but it's true. I can't help liking white girls. My work is here in the US so I can't really consider going overseas to find anyone.

My only expectations are attractive and nice. That is all. I have found that here in the US how a woman looks is meaningless, they all have the same entitlement attitudes so why should I focus on the ones that are "within my reach" when they will not have any more interest in me than their hotter versions?

I don't think the hotter ones are any harder to get a chance with than others, they just have more guys chasing them. I'm talking to 5 civilian girls right now that I met within the past 3 months and trying to get any one of them to communicate consistently or head out on a date with me is pretty much impossible. I did have a quick meal with one this past week, she's really beautiful and has been nice with me but I know underneath it all she is the same kind of shallow douche-chaser they all are. Some of them hide it well and then you find out who they've dated, who they're currently dating or who they want to date and it's all the same kind of guy which I can never be.