Thread: Cici two years?
View Single Post
Unread October 14th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
Marsean thanks you are great. The imposter is just an A-hole. He jumps to conclusions based on a simple request. I have more than 125 reviews and more than 300 others that didn’t get reviewed. And he thinks I’m a stalker. Then why did I wait two years to try to find her if I’m so hung up on her. Just wanted to visit if she was still working.
Yep, you got it. I really am amazed that this guy seems to be "running on empty" but how long can that last? He got taken down so he just wants to stir it up. I heard he once was a celebrity of sorts. Must be a looong time ago. Ask him if he knows Jeff Daniels. Ever see that guy's movie about a guy named Noone, with Clint Eastwood involving a yacht? I guess even Simi has marbles competitions in case he wants competition. Yeah his current handle says San Diego but he's more like a See Me type. Hurts when the marbles been slowly leaking out so he might not want that competition anyway. He's been treated fairly but his "Live and Let Live" motto got lost in the translation somewhere. Man's got to know his limitations! Hell, who knows maybe he'll redeem himself?