View Single Post
Unread July 14th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future
Default Boredom is setting in

Gentlemen, (also referring to you, Doc),

The lack of commentary is alarming. Is nothing at all going on that would be of some interest to the gang? I have shared a few private updates with a few of you, but have seen nothing much mentioned here.

I know what you are thinking - no one shares, so why should I share? So my answer is, don't share anything too specific, but at least a few funny stories, or a bad experience??

Like my mistake in letting the girl grab some plastic wrap at BD - yeah, it just wasn't quite the same! But at least she didn't ask for a tip - just a hug.

There has been some turnover in the business as well, so I'm sure there are a few new providers out there.

RR