View Single Post
Unread August 13th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'm not busting Willie's chops. He's a monger, same as us. He belongs here. Hell, he might be here already. Doesn't mean he hasn't gotten away with a lot of shit. Just sayin.' I don't begrudge him for that. I was more focused on his power-mad wife, the one we'll be stuck with as president after Trump's clown car finally goes head-on into a wall. Once she's attained that, she won't have to tolerate his behavior anymore, and payback might just be a bitch (and she's just the bitch to do it).
I'm not fond of either but is a power-mad woman worse than a power-mad man? I am always intrigued by the double standard placed on women who are in power, mad or not.