View Single Post
Unread January 6th, 2019
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Ok bros, I literally got shut down on the customer referral, I tried contacting the lady manager and she never answered me back. Then I contacted the owner and she said not to do it, she said she used to do body massage and she removed it from the menu because it was getting to crazy I don’t know what she meant by that and if I still want to be a customer she will still take care of me or I could find another place she said. Wow I guess I should have ever ask about it.
Doesn't take a lot of imagination to see what she meant. Guys can be dicks, as witnessed here on this site. Guys can't keep civilized and this place has gone to shit. Can you imagine if some stalker type hangs around her place of business. She's probably making a good living with women who pay big bucks to get their nails done.