View Single Post
Unread June 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

There is a lot of good advice on here Obsessive but the most important thing is you just need to be OK with your-self first.

I sense a lack of self doubt in the way you talk and woman can definitely pick up on that. What you need to do is just say fuck everybody and do you, that confidence in yourself will be an aphrodisiac for woman.

Just stop doubting your-self and it starts with things other than woman at first. I hate it when people say "Oh, I can't do that" when they have never even tried. You not always going to be the best at something but you should always give your best. That right there is going to build up your confidence and woman will gravitate to that like a pussy magnate.

Never be afraid to fail, we are all going to fail more often than we like but always have the confidence to try again.

Bad shit happens all the time to everyone, confident people move on while those with self-doubt dwell on it as if it doesn't happen to other people, only them.

Your depending on someone else to make you happy but you will be very disappointed when that doesn't happen. The truth is you have to be happy with your-self first before anyone else share in that happiness with you. You can have a relationship were your both miserable, a relationship doesn't equal happiness.

Good luck to you and take care of your-self.