View Single Post
Unread June 9th, 2017
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pattaya or Phuket?

Last year I was supposed to go to Thailand but things came up and I couldn't make it happen, this November I'll be heading over with a friend and fellow monger. The plan as of now is to spend two days in Bangkok then head to either Pattaya or Phuket for six days then back to Bangkok before heading home. From the research and info I got here it sounds like Pattaya is the better spot for the hobby aspect but what else is there to do and see in both locations. I want to see some of the smaller islands swim, snorkel maybe do some fishing as well as just sit back and relax on the beach.