Thread: Viet Spinner
View Single Post
Unread April 28th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pic Already Posted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
like I said I tried to see her and I got to the address but both times I went someone else beat me to see her and when I was looking where to park on the street both times got the text i'm busy now come back in 40 min... then I check in front of the house and definitely there was like a construction Toyota tundra truck parked in the house parking spot next to a BMW car which I think is hers. then I saw other car too the 2nd time they beat me to her. she must be young and cute as she claims to be.
Legitman, you said you had pic. Someone asked you to post. Can you? What was donation stated? Sketchy story as it stands. Most meet before saying anything otherwise it's random info.