View Single Post
Unread February 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Diavolos:
You throw words out like friend here. WTF kind of friend would be calling out people for no reason. If you think the posts are boring, post something then. We all met at the get together and had a very nice time so there is no reason to burn bridges. The boards are all for good fun and when you see things like GOD and King you could just laugh and take it for what it is. Instead you get pissed and say don't forget about good old Diavolos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Here you go again... I state what I felt,and you sit there trying to analyze me,i dint call anybody out ,dint offend anybody,(not on purpose lol),as a matter of fact I admire SG determination to his 2 causes ,protecting whores and trying to reform mongers.
We had a couple GTG and you think you know me,you are dead wrong friend.
You throw words like jealous , lets analyze that,the fuck am I jealous about,YOU HAVE NOTHING THAT I WANT,you think you are a hot shot with the ladies, I know what kind of grandmoms you bedding with, as a matter of fact out of curiosity I paid a visit to one named DeeDee about 3 years ago before we met ,I wanted to see for myself what you were raving about,walked in with a hard on and as soon as I saw DeeDee, my dick became an icecycle, I turned around and I left.
So as far as woman go we don't run in the same circles,when we met I drop a few names and SG was so impressed,he turn to me and said ,and I quote, man you must be a pimp.
so lets put to rest the jealous BS,dont apply to me.
As far as you saying I am a comedian,the only clown in the room is you,
again it dosnt apply to me.
As far as being angry, nah ,a little high strung is all,but when the BS gets too heavy I kind get angry, like when somebody sits there and proclaims himself God ,king, whatever the fuck, even if its said in jest,the fuck is wrong with you, who are you trying to impress, the likes of RiverRat, the guy you tried to bury 4 months ago.
So you see friend ,you think I have an axe to grind with you,you are wrong,maybe its the other way around, you laughing at me, nah ,the joke is on you.