Thread: Bangkok or bust
View Single Post
Unread March 8th, 2015
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Hey Bigsteve. Not a legend just a monger having fun. So on Saturday night i hit a place called THE DEN it is full of girls that just want to have fun. When i walked in i meet mama san Tikk. I bought her a drink and i had a friend. She asked me about my girl preferances and i told her. Soon i meet Tikky. A very pretty 31 yr old lady. We had a few drinks at the bar then moved top a couch that had a draw curtian around it. We were making out with looks of touchy touchy. Later when The Den closed I took Tikky and Gia out for a late dinner the to club Climax. Talk about avalable pussy. This place was loaded. Freelancers every were. The club closed at 3:00 am then we went to my room. Tikky said she liked me (bs) so we invited Gia to come with us. She was happy to join us. We all showered together then to the bed. 4 hands, 4 tits, 2 pussy's and 1 cock. Than god for the m4m pills I took with me. In the morning the Girls left and I took a nap. So for about $200 us dollars for the whole night and morning (fucked Tikky and Gia then a nice morning 2 tongue bbbjcof). Tikky called me when she got home. I will see them again on Sunday night. Thats it for now. I have pics if you pm me your email.