Thread: Bangkok or bust
View Single Post
Unread March 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

This is legendary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earnhardt View Post
Took it easy on the first night. Friday afternoon after breakfast I tryed a new BJ bar near hotel sukhnmvit 6. 700 baht ( 22 dollars ) for a nice bbbjcim. Washed every up n was on my way. Friday night I meet up with a couple of guys and hit a few beer bars. Happy hour from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm. Hit a nice little massage place On the way back to the hotel. Happy Massage, 4 cute girls sitting outside. I picked Jane. 23 yrs. I picked the oil massage for 1hour at 300 baht. After my shower and hers, we layed on the mattress that was no the floor. A little rum here and there nd it was time to explore this little body. After some daty, bbbj, and then on with the cover. We were doing k9 when a lady and another monger was in the next cubical. It was funny as Jane was moaning and let out a little scream and the guy next to me was asking his girl what was that noise. Th girl started laughing. Finished with Jane and had a nother shower. Paided her 1000 baht and got her number for when she is off of work. Total paid was 42 dollars.

Next report will be about saturday. It is Sunday now buy I need a nap.( with Tikky ) .