View Single Post
Unread November 20th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Yeah, that's true. Occasionally AMP or AAMP providers will let me snap a pic of them in BD suit/working attire.

There was a Chinese provider working at the 6 off of Westminster and the 405 who wanted new pics for her BP ad. After the session, she asked me to snap some with her iPhone. I tried to be serious but it was funny trying to take pics and trying to keep her face, nips and the cooter covered. LOL! I never saw her ad with my pics, tho.

Hot Damn, I would look up the chick again and try to see where she stashed them so as to put a bug in her ear to use them(if not used) or else take a new batch and make it clear for her to be sure they get used. Then when you recognize the pics, you have another talking point to go back to her with telling her look how much good those pics did for her. Then proceed to step 2. Hahaha.