View Single Post
Unread December 1st, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Yag. Yeah you’re right. I am concerned about others in my life now where as when I was young even though there were others in my life they did not depend on me. So I did not worry about them. In late September I had that motorcycle accident on the i5 freeway. I was tired and kind of slow to react. Sleep deprived and irritated as hell that people “lookielue's” where slowing to look at an accident at the side of the road {dinted cars and highway patrol cruisers with their light flashing. Big deal.} I was cruising along about maybe 30 mph, i glanced at my watch quick and when I looked up those idiots had stopped about 60 feet in front of me. Here is where things got kind or weird and dramatic.

I locked up my back wheel and braked hard on the front on my Harley Roadking. My bike was skidding and fishtail a little. I did a quick estimate and by my judgment i was going to hit the back of the car. I had a choice to make: Hit it upright or lay the bike down and hit the car that way. No way I wanted to hit upright. I thought too great a possibility I would get badly injured. So I angled the bike with the front wheel going to the right and skidded in sideways [lay the bike down]

As I was skidding many thought went through my head. I thought “I could really get hurt in this accident. Let’s see how this is going to play out. I felt a little embarrassed because there were about 10 people standing at the side of the road [the other accident] and they were looking straight at me. Not too mention the traffic which was watching me to see if I shed any blood for their morning edification [blood lust]

I thought about Choi, her sister and my dogs. If I get hurt how would they survive? I even thought of my 2 facebook Philippine gf's. Who would take care of Chang and Paula? They seem to depend on me. Luckily i did not get too badly hurt. I had a huge bruise on my right hip/kidney area and it tore the toe off my shoe. ripped off my big toe toenail. When i first saw it I thought I had de-gloved my big toe and that was the bone sticking out. "Shit, I need a surgery. They are going to have to amputate my toe." I washed it off at the hospital and saw it was just road rash and my toe nail got ripped off.

I was bleeding internal from hitting my renal area on the pavement so hard
My side got hard and I got thirsty. Later my back both sides of my ass and even the front turned very black and blue. My balls and cock filled up with blood. My balls turned black and swelled up like avocados. But I got up and walked away from that accident. Anytime you can get up and walk you are probably ok.

I remember I was worried more about other people than myself. I mean i was hoping I could get through the accident with getting too badly injured.

it has been 2 months and my bike is still in the shop. that was a wicked accident. I was lucky on that one.