View Single Post
Unread September 23rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

The meaning of life is simple... The more you give the more you get out of it. I mean if you really give love you get love, give happiness (make other people happy) you get happiness in return. This holds true with everything in life except money or monetary things...you can give all your money away and get shit in return unless giving money away to help others makes you feel good or makes you happy but it won't return more money.

I don't really believe there is a heaven to speak of but fucking Asian ladies (and butt fucking Asian ladies for that matter) is pretty close to heaven here on earth! So does that mean Asia is heaven? OK I change my beliefs...There is a heaven...It's ASIA! Hallelujah!! I have seen the light