View Single Post
Unread September 25th, 2022
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

When you have a lot of new people coming into this hobby they think that they know what there doing when they really don’t. These are the people who are trying to impress these girls with there wallet. All of these experiences that your having should be treated as a buisness transaction listen people you have what they want(money) they have what you want (pussy). Here recently I have been pulling a few girls out of these parlors and banging them at there house I have 2 girls that I have been fucking weekly the only thing they are wanting from me is my dick and to cook me dinner. I personally don’t give a fuck about them but I will continue to fuck them till I get board fucking them.
I think a lot of men think with the wrong head. Just remember before you fucked her there was another guy fucking her just 30 minutes before you. Oh and if your listen to them they say only you your just as Naïve as the last guy. Rule number 1 you don’t love these hoes