Thread: Midas Touch
View Single Post
Unread January 30th, 2019
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody cares about your useless posts, I think you’ve outdone yourself and burned your bridges. You talk shit about people like you have some “special” power to locate hidden gems, if you have great for you keep your useless bullshit posts to yourself we don’t give a fuck and sick of you talking shit about providers and members so just leave your comments to yourself or go start your own website and name it “ I’m an asshole and everyone knows it call me hardcock” other than that we don’t need you’re fucking 2 cents anymore and I’m sure many will agree so go ahead and keep your ball and leave the court because you aren’t scoring any points here.