View Single Post
Unread August 24th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Sadly, Marsean, I have not. My mongering activities have been limited lately, my wife caught me going to Le Spa in Westminster. So I’ve had to keep a very low profile lately.
Well sorry to hear somehow that came to pass. However a low profile can build trust. Hope it does for you. Everyone has different life situation but if real world gets involved the choices are clear. That much is par and hopefully you are not headed on bad course. Fingers crossed and pray to Buddha that things smooth out for ya. If things do that shows there was strong bond early on. Also gives you a path from what you said, so that proves she is hoping too. Good Luck, my friend.