View Single Post
Unread January 17th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

use your credit card to free up some cash. You only live once. Go to a bar you can stay all night and only spend $20-$30. Sometimes I don't buy any groceries cause there is always some freezer burned shit you can defrost and eat. I also skip my lunch so I dont spend $10 a day that will give you $50 in a week. Pay the minimum on the credit cards. The other thing I do is just work late cause it occupies time and will pay dividends in the future in the form of extra cash or time off when I want to do something. I hit up the foot places for $30 plus $20, the problem is sometimes I dont get relief there and I feel compelled to do a second hour at another place that is a sure thing and now I just spent more. How about the HX $100hhr specials? I recommend over those old hags in SGV.

Grocery shop at costco or samsclub when you can afford it cause in the long run you save up a bunch. The other source of cash is your rewards credit card I recently cash $315 bucks. If your car is paid off and new enough you can get a pink slip loan and then you have plenty of cash. Bet on Indianaplois +7 how about $300 and then you can get an hour with a top notch whore tomorrow night