View Single Post
Unread January 13th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Guys with no "Game" part 2

On the old forum I wrote about the guys who go into a spa or whatever and have to fight for what they want and many times, especially the first time, dont get any play.

Well, Im starting it up again. The last 2 weeks I have visited some "friends" and some new "friends" and I was talking to them about biz and customers.

To a T, they were talking about the behavior of mongers lately. They said that many of the mongers dont talk nice to them anymore, and they are all hands and try to pull off anything they are wearing. It really upset some of the girls as they really dont want to do that stuff, especially the first time.

Heres my point to all this...My level of service is as good now as it has ever been. I think I want to thank all you assholes out there who dont know how to treat a women, wheather a spa girl, or any girl you may try use your "charm" anywhere and strike out way to much.

I write this pissed off because many of these girls are my friends, and I guess I am very old fashioned, because I treat all of them very kindly and it pays off HUGE in the long run. 3 times in the last 14 days or so, I had a new girl, and all 3 performed well for me, and they swore it was because they liked the way I treated them. One was an owner, my first time with her, and she is very cautious, and her comment was that she liked the way I talked to her, and the way I didnt pressure her into anything. There is more to this but I dont want to type anymore.

Of course we can discuss this further if you care to, and I would love to hear pros and cons either way about this, But to those who treat the girls bad, keep it up please, you make it so easy for guys like me and 1drmain, E, Tsita, and other guys who know what it takes to get special service and dont pay for it many many times.
IT IS SO FUCKING EASY!!!