View Single Post
Unread April 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
It's a small world... could be her.

On the other hand, there are likely over 1,000 CAMP workers in the greater LA area...
Many of the thousand are married, with hubby in the picture, and blow you strictly for the money. You know what a Q5 payment and a decent apartment does to a budget. If she dates you, it is only to get you to pay her more often.

There are many who are not worth the effort to have a relationship.

Then we find a few diamonds in the rough that would like to be a florist, cashier, store clerk, but find out the Q5 needs more cash than that. They will date men they think are successful just hoping to be asked to stay home and tend to a man. If you discover one of these girls that is also as nasty as we like during "sexy time" we have arrived in heaven.

I have found that showing them a good time, acting Platonically on the first date will create a girl that wants to do anything. One lady told me that she was so happy I respected her, she wanted to attack me and have her way with my cock. Then it was HJ on the way to dinner, side-by-side massage with happy ending, going to a hotel to fuck, or a BJ on a deserted beach. (Moss St. is my favorite)

I was considering putting her in one of my apartments, meeting her family in China, and making her part of my life. Then she told me while she enjoyed being kissed down there, she did not like to suck, and hated the taste of man juice.

I am not one to insist on any particular service, because mutual consent is so much sexier, so she is now wondering why I don't call.

Good luck with your lady Will, I hope you fulfill you dreams.