View Single Post
Unread October 10th, 2023
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezguy View Post
Indies are no guarantee. Most of the Asian indies I know in the SGV and OC have their special clients who they allow BB. They may be working in a clean apartment but you don’t always know if they have a clean snapper!
Hot towels, marsean! The best I always got was lukewarm from the faucet! On my recently posted visit, the room was warm and the towel used to clean the oil off my back was cooler than the room air temp.
Like told to the young troops in foreign campaigns: "You pays your money, you takes your chances!". Lo and behold no doubt there are more asian women plying their trades in this fair land that those left behind. It's a follow the money game.

Deez, indies, AAMPS, parlor girls, et al, none corner the market with any guarantees. The phrase "high volume" rings a bell though, with obvious implications. Being selective might help limit the worry, but the more skin and fluid contact the higher the chances. Not that any dolt doesn't know it. You can be in the most exclusive joint ever and it can still happen.

OK, enough...