View Single Post
Unread February 26th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterinfo View Post
Correct me if you don't agree, but my experience is that if it is a Chinese AMP, with only Chinese girls, it won't likely be full service and probably not even a BJ. If it is an AMP with Korean girls, or Korean girls and Latina girls, it will be FS.
Anytime you see Latinas it will almost always be CBJ or CFS. If it's Korean only, then you have a really good chance of getting more than HJ and some BB. If it's Viet YMMV depending upon how good looking you are and the younger the girl the more more more more money she will try to squeeze out of you. I would agree that the all Chinee places tend to be either full legit or just HJ, but that is not always the case. Use the advanced search to find what you want. I've had some Chinese providers that will go the extra mile even the younger ones.