View Single Post
Unread May 23rd, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
It's desperation time. The ones that were always on the edge would have to quickly find new means of income so they've probably gone legit or found their way to the street (great job, government!). The ones that always find angles are sending messages out to saved contacts but they may be too incompetent to realize that their main source of income is new suckers, not the same suckers they suckered already. The ones that used to have incalls can't pay for those incalls anymore and are now solely outcall. Uber revenues are going up because thousands of women in all major cities are now winging it.

They have not gone away, though. Women willing to do consensual pay for play are still out there. A new method of connecting with them just needs to be figured out.
Good call. Just by accident recently I noticed that in a heavily transited areas by tourists or even locals out to enjoy the ambiance of the nearby area of attractions but not theme parks, more public type areas as long as lots of people there were girls within blocks of previous pick up spots of wechat girls but they were out prowling in a slow walk, so not to be so obvious and even some who were not Asian who were in costume that would blend into the area. I wasn't using wechat features at the time but noticed many were eager to chat you up but had learned to not be too obvious. If the convo was casual at the start but they saw that no one else was eavesdropping they quickly drew attention to looking for a hookup, in some manner. Some were having good luck I imagine the blending in with tourists and others from every background possible gave a sense of cover that worked perfect for them. One I talked with was quite a stacked specimen and she had a ruse that was a perfect cover. She blew me away when as soon as people were just out of earshot told me what her game really was. Too bad I had an out of town friend with me and we had another couple of places to go to, but he did take some pics of me talking to her. In that area never saw that sort of action before, but I think it will start to be more widespread these days. Especially if the chicks know how to be not over the top obvious. Now this is getting interesting and I plan to see how this unfolds and if other similar areas seem to offer similar chances. For all anyone knows any hookups could be just friends connecting, so no one seemed to be alarmed.