View Single Post
Unread October 28th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Shit! I'd grab a handful of THAT, wouldn't you? Seriously hot babe.

I guess Trump won't be able to say she was too ugly for him to notice her. Not this time, anyway.

Funny though, how all this shit in the news about Trump's roamin' hands seems to have happened a decade or more ago. Were there some recent grabbings or solicitations that I missed? If Trump were such a nasty incorrigible lout, don't you think he would have continued this behavior? Why would he stop? Where are all the other vicitms? Just seems awful convenient, all this "a-long-time-ago-he-did-this-to-me" stuff coming out in the final weeks before the election. I wouldn't put any of these accusations past him, he seems the type, but it still seems mighty convenient, the timing and all. Makes me smell a big fat Arkansas rat.

Yeah, a Dirty Arkansas rat who did way more. Bill: You Dirty, Dirty Rat!