View Single Post
Unread August 31st, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Yea Riverrat,the Doc is my illegitimate son,as I am Sua Gua illegitimate son,see,we are all one big happy family, going whoring together,along with Earnhardt which is my adopted son...I don't exactly know your age,but I am guessing ,early 40,s,still time for you to learn how to read people,even through this forum, so let me lay it out for you as delicate as I can, so I wont hurt your feelings,if you want to be revelant in anything,you have to know you capabilities,you cant always be agreeable with what people write or say,have your own opinions ,even when your are wrong...you write and I quote,i heard from a fellow monger that Emily does full service,and you try to pass that as info to me ,when I was the one fucking her ,when she was working for Connie, see I what I mean....If you want to be part of the monger brotherhood,you have to come out and meet the guys,the last 6 months or so we had 3 or 4 GTG, and on those occasions,you where either in florida one time ,Europe the next,etc,always an excuse ,see what i mean.Fuck it,i raised my sons already,dont need this.As far as meds ,don't need them, and I am always relaxed.Out.

Big D...............it is quite enjoyable NOT having Riverrat at the GTG. Raise your hand if you want RR at the next get together...........hmmmmmmmmm. okay no one is raising their hands, looks like everyone is wiping their ass instead