View Single Post
Unread November 19th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Wow, Deez...Yeah I remember days when they had those smaller tapes, forget the size, but not 16mm, anyway back in the day...some drinking buds collected together after drinking some, one sez, hey wanna see some Johnny Wad in action? I mean at the time everybody knew who John Holmes was, right? So this guy had a player which projected on a small white screen and he could run it at regular speed, slow motion, or in reverse in slow mo, or regular or fast...anywho...the copious loads that guy did, then in reverse he was like a vacuum cleaner.. Kinda gross talking about it now, but at the time it was hilarious...but nobody could watch that too much, everybody got up to go somewhere, and get with their main squeeze of the day...again, just looking back, which is not so good. Johnny Wad...had a lot of chicks clamoring to be in flick with him. Bad ending tho...
The house had a several 16mm film reels. There were a few black and whites that must've been shot in Mexico. The females all looked Latina in garter belts and silk stockings. Of course, the guys were hairy, wearing their black dress socks while doing the horizontal Mambo. Johnny Wad, Seka and Aunt Peg were the Swedish Eriotica brand 8mm film faves. VHS came into popularity after I graduated.