View Single Post
Unread September 21st, 2018
Junior Puppy

Donald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura about
Default Fight For Kavanaugh !

“We have to fight for Judge Kavanaugh, not worry about the other side, and by the way, real women patriots are for him more than anybody would understand."

“Senator Feinstein and the Democrats held the letter for months, only to release it with a bang after the hearings were OVER, done very purposefully to Obstruct & Resist & Delay. Let her testify, or not, and TAKE THE VOTE! “

“I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place! “

“When a woman accuses you of sexual assault, always deny, deny, deny. Never admit to anything the bitch said.”

“Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a fine man, with an impeccable reputation, who is under assault by radical left wing politicians who don’t want to know the answers, they just want to destroy and delay. Facts don’t matter. I go through this with them every single day in D.C.”

“We know all women like Christine Blasey Ford are liars.”

“The radical left lawyers want the FBI to get involved NOW. Why didn’t someone call the FBI 36 years ago? “

“Just look at what is now being exposed in the Department of Justice and the FBI. You see what happened at the FBI, they’re all gone, but there’s a lingering stench there, and we’re going to get rid of that too."

@realDonaldTrump

Make America Great Again !