View Single Post
Unread September 21st, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump View Post
“Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago ? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on ? “

“Well, 36 years ago, and from what I read, she can’t tell you where it was, how she got there, how she left. I don’t know that anybody can really remember 36 years ago, and she didn’t tell anybody at the time. Not a friend, not a family member, not anybody.”

“Christine Blasey Ford is a lying bitch.”

“To take a man like this and besmirch him."

“I think it's a very sad situation. He’s an outstanding person.”

"I wanna tell you that Judge Brett Kavanaugh is one of the finest human beings you will ever have the privilege of knowing or meeting.”

“You always deny whatever she said. You never admit you assaulted her.”

“But I don’t think you can delay this any longer. They’ve delayed it a week already and they have to get on with it.”

@realDonaldTrump

Make America Great Again !

Gee Whiz Pres,

I am sure this will come out in the wash. If Ford doesn't testify and continues to attempt to "set the rules of her participation" in bringing in her testimony that she suddenly claimed she wants to give, but continues to by her legal advise change her "rules of engagement" she will find out that regardless of her story, regardless that it was pigeonholed by Feinstein, regardless of anything else, bottom line is she will find out she has no authority to SET any conditions for this confirmation process. However, those running the process have offered let her give her story under several optional modes which choice is left up to her. Bottom line if she refuses to cooperate or defies any rules set by the Senate, her credibility will be nil.

BTW, we know someone is subbing for your "presence" in the forum here. No problem. He's not doing too bad of a job of it, but we know the only thing he's envious of about you is your prowess. Like in the Stormy posting, he likes to use the term "mushroom head". That's cool for here. But Stormy never replied to me from her post about her book. She clamed right up. Imagine that!