View Single Post
Unread September 18th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
I look at this latest thread from the Lib as his daily propaganda. When he can not
and nobody can find anything positive to say about his candidate you resort to posts
like this. She's at least the devil we know in this election , she is the definition of insanity.

pumpagain, I think more foul stuff comes out of her mouth than from Trump but she finds a way to make it sound palatable to her supporters at least. Problem is she stretches the truth, bends it, literally lies, covers up almost anything that may have consequences, and very few trust her.

Here is the reality that has been reported thoroughly in the media that cannot be disputed at this time and any time before the election: Her released medical records show that she has had 3 strokes, she has a known history of falling and hitting her head.

Now I ask you and all readers of this thread:

Who in their right mind would vote for any candidate knowing that of their health history, regardless of party, for the office of POTUS, when a healthy candidate who could at least finish a four year term would go a long way for stability and national security?