View Single Post
Unread November 18th, 2019
VIP User

Wanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the roughWanderland is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
How many of you've walked into a spa/mp/amp/ and you got your massage and then they ask you if you want to get a Brazilian Wax? Well this happened to me @ The Garden Wellness Spa in Orange. Then I did an extensive research on the topic and I found some places that offer both or even haircut and waxing and many legit waxing girls that are hot. at the The Garden Wellnes Spa only 3 of them do Brazilian wax for men, they are Sherri, Lily and Hannah. I even found Nail spas places that wax your manhood front, back and in between your butt cheeks.
Riddle me this Legitman: Do the three of them take pleasure when they pull the rip cord? Do they show glee on their faces? Trying to "get" the attraction for this. Not sure how long it takes before you would be ready for something sensual after a wax treatment, or is that put off for another time? Cannot imagine being ready for fun after that. Unless this is a "bonding" thing for more intimate times down the road, just don't get it.