View Single Post
Unread May 15th, 2022
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPadmin View Post
I believe most of not all of them live in the San Gabriel valley. Vietnamese and women in general don't okay where they work.
I agree! While in the SGV, I ran into two southland providers. One from the closed E-Z Relax. The other from the also closed Amazing Foot Spa in Hawaiian Gardens. I did run into Xixi, of E-Z Relax and Heavenly Asian Foot Spa, at the Asian Garden Mall but she lived in Westminster.
All three were shocked that they ran into me. The two in the SGV me asked what I was doing there. Xixi was hanging out with a younger date and tried to pay no attention to me. I was hanging out with the infamous Lina from Foot Reflexology so I tried to do the same except elicit a knowing smirk.