View Single Post
Unread October 1st, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

Let it run its course but dont get too deep.. some of these girls are playing the long game, even though its legit its really never legit.

I have 3 wechat girls that i have meet, one is legit way beyond my league but she was looking for a green card and told me straight out when we went golfing even offered $$$ but could not pull the trigger well cuz that does not have a good end.

The other two eventually fizzled once they got someone else hooked, i would say Legitman may be 1 of a small circle of guys she is wooing for a long game...so, If you are looking for a girl look else ware if you are just looking to pass some time and have fun go for it, have fun and enjoy the ride (just dont give out too much personal info).

Prae.