View Single Post
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default The price to fill a hole

So I’m wondering why viet pussy is so much more expensive that Chinese, Korean or Latina pussy
Viet pussy girls from 18- 35 years old born in America 200-300
Chinese pussy 18-50years old $100
Korean pussy 18-50 years old $100
Latina pussy 18-35 years old $140 with some taking can get them to $100

From what I have noticed viet girls born in Vietnam are $100 and are so happy to fuck the shit out of you.

Latina girls born in America over 35 are way easier to deal with and typically are more of a pleaser but hard to find as I only know a few.

So what’s the deal with viet pussy is it better or something does it feel better does it fuck better? Please help me out on this one.

I recently went to a viet place in brea and was blow away by a $300 price tag by a girl named angel there was nothing special about her at all she was skinny and in her mid 20 ish fake tits and was a straight bitch. I personally don’t put any viet girls on my top 20 list of great fucks. So why the $$$$$

I wonder when they are going to learn if you have 10 100 clients and 2 300 clients the match will work out better at the end. I think the issue is they don’t see the end they only see 1 person at a time.