View Single Post
Unread March 23rd, 2021
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by praetorianmind View Post
BH... i think you hit that "Thrill Wall" as of late. You know you have a few pages of reliable girls that you know you will get you to where you want to go and then the thrill of the chase is not as fun anymore due to hitting a few duds in a row.. I get ya.

I went like 4-5 places and they were subpar in my opinion then decided to see my 3 regulars and its gotten better and better so i though eh i'll just stick with this why go to trouble of setting up new relationships... then a few months later.. I was like what the hell and went to see a new girl..

It was a good session.... and I felt that thing i can't describe in seeing someone new, that tingle, that blood rush, that feeling to see how far you can get or will it take more times to get to the golden palace.. ha ha..

So i went over the wall and the thrill came back... but i know i will hit that wall again sometime, that's what happens in this hobby.

Prae

Yes I have to agree with you. I have been doing this way to long and have so many girls that do such a good job that I have come to expect the same level from a new girl but many of them aren’t into it and don’t care. They don’t understand the return client is what pays the bills