View Single Post
Unread November 20th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Experience a Squirter?

I do not think it is something that is common that you can cause to happen if they are not programmed to do it. It is caused when certain muscular events occur for a woman internally that happens when a guy stimulates them to "set off" a key switch in their brain that unleashes the sequence. Obviously it is a response to great feelings of pleasure but I've had four of the bonafide, big squirters over time. I have just gone about my normal steps with all. Some have more of a reaction that others. A squirter can produce a lot of fluid internally, most women have different control inside and do not squirt, but about half of all women do really cum, about half have pleasure feelings but just cannot release, some would say. A release in any fashion is good as it is a culmination of the pleasure feelings leading to the final blast with release. Now squirters take it to another level. They not only have contractions internally that trigger their clit to go off, but internal musculature that squeezed inside and around their bladder, and the result is known to be a mix of sort of woman cum fluids, along with a good amount of piss expelled at the same time.

Basically a learned response that goes off when they are stimulated for what you might call "Annie gets her gun". Once they are used to the response it can occur when they are reasonably stimulated with a decent partner who knows her trigger points. You might find it with her by accident. Once it happens, pretty much as long as your privacy with her and relationship is not interrupted over time, I would expect the same result. Maybe even after a long absence when she craves being with you.

However, all that said, I would not want to live with one of these, as the bed is always a wet mess. She can't help it. The first two I found were working parlors and a gentle approach and getting into a regular deal was the key where they felt honest attachment and expected a pleasure time every time. The very first probably could do it, but did not for the first 10 sessions at least. Looking back I think she controlled herself not to do it for a long time. Women who can do it are many times embarrased with the wet mess, as not many guys (myself included) would want to live with or marry one. Why? Because of the mess, and because the woman cannot help herself longing to have such a session.

They REALLY GET OFF BIGTIME. That is addictive.

So if you are just a guy trying out a new experience or a new BF, it is shocking. They get it, and if you take precautions so that the table or bed will not get soiled, that helps their mental make up about it. If the chick does it every time, she is having more fun than many chicks and many men.

This is only experience not researched data. If you experienced it how was it?

Last edited by marsean; November 21st, 2020 at 02:34 AM.