View Single Post
Unread August 25th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
It’s a two edged sword. Without the review new parlors probably won’t get much business. Sometimes the first reviews are so full of bull shit that’s it’s obvious the owner or a work made the fake review. It’s funny sometimes the girls claims the reviews are bogus and says nothing can happen because she will get fired then you come back in a month and she has a menu
Right on david. Usually if they are with a owner of a new shop at first it is all business unless the HE is dailed in. Most shops with inexperienced owners are amazed how business picks up as they learn wand play. With nothing slowing down the menu develops. In that first post she was sitting in the chair while we were chatting and failed to notice I guess she had a tablet or something in her hand as soon as I was telling her about a friend referred me. Guess she had the owner able to listen into conversation. Obvious the owner had seen reviews from other site(none on here yet)and being a new place was nervous. The provider was sort of a noobie just doing what she was told, no doubt. Anyway session gave time to get a little trust factor, so plan to make another appearance. We'll see.