View Single Post
Unread August 23rd, 2020
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Bang, have you tried for this one? The Worm hasn't said if his info was just online search or if he was able to sample...makes one wonder how many of those posts on flaky websites are flawed or even ghosting. One positive, have to assume if you are headed to see based on her answering you if she is still engaged into your arrival time, it would indicate she gives it the full attention. That's why we need a real visit to uncover this one: ghosting or real.
Sadly, Marsean, I have not. My mongering activities have been limited lately, my wife caught me going to Le Spa in Westminster. So I’ve had to keep a very low profile lately.