Thread: Who is she?
View Single Post
Unread August 16th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Legit: Good work. Give the result when you go through with stop. I don't like getting burned by a no show. If it were me would text back to try to double confirm and ask if she has another cell number so you can tell her "If there is any change, so we can reconfirm or set up a meet somewhere, if problem there". If she does offer direct voice you can probably smooth over the chances of her really showing or meeting up somewhere. Recently had some experience like that with text responses with Indies. You know if they take voice call they are looking for the business. Still meeting is one thing. How it plays out is another in terms of service. If it works you should review the session and any communication issues, at least on this thread, so we know if it woiks o not.. Tanks.
Ok, so I didn’t want have any surprises and I really wanted to see if this chick was real! I decided to head over there early and check her out as she show up to open the nail spa and go inside. So I parked right in front of the nail spa but on the parking spaces facing the other way so she won’t see me and I will be checking the rear view mirror when she shows up. Well the moment of truth came, she was 15 minutes early and all I can say is Yuck super Yuck!! She was definitely uglier than Howard Stern, very short viet lady with a really thick body. Her face was definitely a 3 out of 10. I didn’t waste no time so I headed to see Lina two blocks away from there and when I got there she was just getting off the car and she was looking fine... I’m so glad the other lady was so ugly because Lina and I had an amazing time... first customer, told her to lock the door and she did... I told her I wanted no interruptions from other mongers as I enjoy her delicious kitty..Mmmm she didn’t want to but then she said fine but go easy on me and I said sure baby.. oh man she gets so wet and moans like if there is no tomorrow..we had an awesome time.... will be back for more!